- blank -
How much will a website cost?
If you're on a budget, our Master & Pro Site program are perfect for you - read about them here.
There are two ways to move forward with your website project:
(1) Choose one of our pre-built blueprints and get going quickly - prices begin from (USD) $880 to $1800. These are designed to get you up and running quickly and affordably.
(2) Build a custom website, where our pricing begins at ($USD) $3800. This includes a 3-hour discovery session to work on your goals, and plan your project. Then, together, we focus on your goals and work on a roadmap to get you exactly where you need to go. Our typical custom pricing projects have ranged from our minimum to about $15,000 - our highest was much higher - pricing in accordance with our client's requirements.
Note: Every website - regardless of price - uses the same platform, same tools, and enjoy the same limitless possibilities, unlimited growth, SEO tools, superior hosting, speed, security, and performance.
Check out our pricing page.
Are there recurring costs with my new website?
Yes. There are a few expenses to consider when launching a new website. The two basic minimums are (1) your domain name, which has an annual cost, and (2) hosting your website - hosting is the physical location of your website files, on a web server (a computer).
A third expense is the ongoing maintenance of the website. We'll touch on this briefly here, or go to our Care Plans page.
1. Your domain - cost is typically about 20 to 30 dollars per year. It is possible to pay a higher premium for a more sought after domain-name, such as "business.com", but for the most part, your domain will cost around $20 annually.
2. Hosting - prices vary wildly, but generally, for decent hosting for a small business website - cost will run about 20 to 30 dollars per month. Yes, you can find $2 to 4/month hosting but please stay away from these "shared hosting" plans. They are to be avoided. I'll link to an article here eventually explaining my reasons why.
3. Care Plans - this is a monthly subscription where we bundle in hosting and maintenance. We handle all the work in keeping your website running smoothly. We perform all software updates, backups, monitor performance, uptime, and other tasks. If the website breaks we fix it - there is some fine print with this last statement. Essentially, for a small monthly fee - we ensure your website runs smoothly.
Our Care Plan clients also benefit from a long list of premium applications (plugins) available to you at no cost. We bundle in these tools, helping you to get the most out of your website - read all the details on our care plans here.
I have no website, nor any experience, where do I begin?
Not a problem. We work with (website) beginners all the time. In fact, Dr Dina (our fav) began with no experience a few years ago and has built very successful and highly visible online brands with DrDina and Kidcrew. We'd recommend you begin with our website worksheet then schedule a (free) call with us.
I have an old website. Can I use the same content?
Yes. However, depending on the size of the website, this will affect the budget and timelines.
In most cases - for most older small business websites - importing or copy/pasting your content is quick and painless. However, keep in mind this is a great time to do a little spring cleaning and update your content, images, and information. Most older websites we see have outdated content that should be updated.
If you're unsure with how to proceed with rebuilding from old to new - schedule a free call with us, and we can quickly let you know we would suggest moving forward.
How long will my project take?
If you have an upcoming product launch, conference, or other events, we can work with your timeline.
A typical website takes six to eight weeks to launch.
We can launch much faster - under two weeks is feasible - but found six to eight weeks a comfortable timeline for clients to gather all the necessary information - branding, content, editing, testing, and optimization - before a proper launch.
We prefer this experience to be memorable - so unless you have a specific reason for a deadline - taking this extra time to be more thorough will be beneficial and more enjoyable.
Can we meet in person?
Yes, eventually. I do meet with clients. For now, I'm happy to get on a free video call with you. We use Zoom for our meetings - if you're not familar with the App, it's really great and easy to use. All you need is a webcam and mic - most computers and laptops have these today.
Schedule a free call here - and be sure to select "video call" when selecting type of call.
Do you offer a trial before purchase?
The moment we launch your product, we begin the work. Due to the nature of the labour intensive process, we cannot offer any trial or money back guarantee.
However, we do understand that this can be a big expenditure - so please don't hesitate to ask any questions - and please do your homework.
After reading more information and you're still unsure, please schedule a free call - a little time spent planning will always save time and money later.
You may cancel a contract at anytime with no penalty.
We offer a structured payment plan where you only pay for the work being done - in other words, if at anytime you need to cancel - no problem. We'd package all the files and materials created to date and deliver them to you to use at your discretion.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept VIsa, Mastercard, Paypal, and E-Transfer payments. We do not accept personal or company cheques.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
Due to the nature of our work - which is a labour intensive process - we cannot offer any money back guarantee.
We do understand many events can occur whereby a project needs to be halted or paused - so we've structured our payments to be as fair as possible for both parties.
1. You only pay for the work being done - payments are in stages. In other words, if at anytime you need to cancel - no problem - we stop our work, with no penalty or cancellation charges.
2. You may also pause a project at any time. We bundle up the files and store them for when your project may resume in the future. We do charge a small "project restoration" fee, as there is work involved to set up hosting, wordpress, etc to re-launch your project.
Can I work on my website?
Yes - we have many DIY (do it yourself) clients. Some clients prefer doing it all, and some clients prefer a combination of us sharing the workload.
This typically depends on the time you have available.
We provide all the training you need to make edits, add more content, add more web pages, images, videos, and so on. You are not limited in any way by the platform or tools available to you.
We also provide you with over 100 training videos on Wordpress, Divi, Yoast, Gravity Forms, and other software.
Help, I still have questions!
We love hearing from you - please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Click here to contact us.
WHY CHOOSE MOKA LABS?
We only work with brick & mortar small businesses. We have a system for success and it works. We developed our unique MASTER & PRO Site pricing plans to help small businesses get up and running quickly, with minimal cost.
Let our 30 years of experience help you get that website off your to-do list!
If you're unfamiliar with Search Engine Optimization, watch this great SEO EXPLAINER VIDEO.
Yes, we offer SEO services to our web design clients.
If you have a website currently, and are only looking for help with your SEO, please schedule a free 30-minute call to discuss your goals and plan your next steps.
Yes, we offer Social Media services to our Web Design clients.
We've been "going social" since 2011 and while the landscape is always changing, there are always wonderfully effective social media strategies for small businesses to capitalize on.
Schedule a free 30-minute call and we can discuss next steps.
Currently, we only provide Paid Ads services to our Web Design & SEO clients. These include Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, and AdSense ad campaigns. If you need help with an upcoming ad campaign - feel free to schedule a free 30-minute call to discuss your needs. We'll review your goals and discuss next steps. We're always happy to point you in the right direction.
Coaching & Consulting
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae..
LET'S GET STARTED
Get That Website Off Your To-Do List!
Everything You Need
You purchase a blueprint, and we launch your website together. Then provide all the tools and training to grow and effectively use your website.
After launch, choose from a vast selection of pre-built templates.
DIY or Full Service
We can train you how to manage your website or do it for you.
Your website is unique and branded to your specifications.
Your new website will look great on any device, large or small.
No Experience Required
No coding required. Easily manage your website's content.
You've never worked with a WordPress website like this before. The platform and tools we use are vastly superior than anything you've seen. No coding required, and no prior experience required. With minimal training, anyone can modify, edit, and build from our blueprints. Our platform is in use by over 500,000 professionals and newcomers. Let our system give you the power to create an effective website for your business with ease, speed, and efficiency. Launch your project today and get that website off your to-do list!
No Experience Required
No coding required. Easily manage your website's content.
You've never worked with a WordPress website like this before. No coding required, and no prior experience required. With minimal training, anyone can modify, edit, and build from our blueprints. Launch your project today and get that website off your to-do list!